Thursday 5 January 2012

Goodbye.

Situation involved in saying goodbye.

Situation : i heard one of my close friend want to change her course at another university after two semester we had been together.
Location : cafe, UiTM.

Mel : Hey, Shu!
Shu : Hi, mel!
Mel : How are you? I heard that you want to change your course and go to UiTM puncak perdana. Is it true?
Shu : i’m fine,thank you. Yes, its true.
Mel : What? Why? Didn’t you feel upset? After two semester we had been through together?
Shu : It’s because this course are too tough. I can’t manage it as easy as i think. I’ve tried to stay until this semester. But i still can’t handle the course.
Mel : It seem so hard for you to go through in this two semester. As a friend, i will pray for you. Whatever your decision,i’ll agree. But make sure you will make the best decisison.
Shu : I will do my best. I have choose art as my second try. I know i can do my best for this course. I can be more focus because  i love art.
Mel : Don’t you feel regret?
Shu : Maybe i am but i will be more regret if i fail and dissappointed that i don’t get what i like to be.
Mel : Well, if that’s your final decision, i hope you will be happy and success!
Shu : Thanks for your advice and be my friend. I won’t forget all memory we had been through together in this two semester.
Mel : Me too. I’m late for class. See you then,InsyaALLAH. Goodbye.
Shu : Goodbye,too.



No comments:

Post a Comment