Wednesday 21 December 2011

Poem and time capsule ♥

today we have to write a poem. usually i write it in malay but quite long time. we have to write it in 40 minutes if im not mistaken. the theme of that poem is 'I think I can'. we should write it with some verb and noun.

I think I can give a comitment
but i'm a forgetfull person
sometimes i try so hard to be alert
but still i forgot about it.

I think I can sing
but i had a terrible sound
it's sound like a frog
that always called for rain

I think I can motivate them
if i try to talk and give some advice
but then i noticed that i was a shy person
so then nobodies will listen to my voice

I think I can be a courage person
if i try to be a spoken person
if i can stand with confidence
but then i realise that im a coward person
i hide besides of my friend

I think I can do better
speak-out-loud and try to be different
but then things going difficult
and i gave up.

but then I think I can move on
learned new things and be confident
never give up and listen to my own voice
keep up the spirit and smile!






actually i wrote two poem. ^^,
stop talking about poem.

so,what is the time capsule?
miss zu asked 'what the things will you bring in the future?'
she asked us to wrote it in a piece of paper and dont wrote our name and put it inside the envelope that said 
'Time capsule :)'

No comments:

Post a Comment